Rain on Me | Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande | Lyrics

Rain on Me Song Lyrics | Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande | Lyrics

"Rain on me" the new single album from Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande is out now. Directed by Robert Rodriguez. I am sure you must have heard the song "Rain on Me" sung by 2 best pop stars #LadyGaga (Lady Gaga) and #ArianaGrande (Ariana Grande). #Youtube got overflowed with likes and comments. All praise for both the singers.
It is licensed to Youtube by Interscope, UMG, Peermusic and 1 Music Right Societies.
Both of them are looking stunning in the song and dance is mind blowing.As you know both are the stars of fashion industry.
Hence we bring out lyrics of same song, so you can also catch it up to the tunes.

Details of song:

Artists: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande
Album: Rain on me
Release Year: 2020
Genre: Pop
Released on Youtube

Lyrics of Song Rain on me

I didn't ask for a free ride
I only asked you to show me a real good time
I never asked for the rainfall
At least I showed up, you showed me nothing at all
It's coming down on me
Water like misery
It's coming down on me
I'm ready, rain on me
I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me
Rain on me
Mmm, oh yeah, baby
Rain on me
Living in a world where no one's innocent
Oh, but at least we try
Gotta live my truth, not keep it bottled in
So I don't lose my mind
Baby, yeah
I can feel it on my skin
It's coming down on me
Teardrops on my face
Water like misery
Let it wash away my sins
It's coming down on me
Let it wash away
I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aka - Shiro Viral Japanese Audio

Butta Bomma song shooting location

Hindi Lyrics of Song Butta Bomma - Ala Vaikuntapuramloo

Stop That - Gambler (1995) - Lyrics in English

WHY INDIA WANTS CHINESE SMARTPHONE MAKERS TO EXIT Rs.12000 SMARTPHONE MARKET?

Fire at US airbase in Japan

Khayal Rakhya Kar Lyrics – PREETINDER