Armaan Malik - Next 2 me song lyrics

"Next 2 Me" Song Lyrics - Armaan Malik


Next 2 me song is a romantic song sung by Armaan Malik.Animation of song Next 2 me is created by Anush Shetty and Ritwika Sarkar. Illustration is by Ritwika Sarkar.

About Song:

Song: Next 2 me
Artist : Armaan Malik
Album: Next 2 me
Licensed to Youtube by SME, The Orchid Music (on behalf of Arista Records)
Release date of Next to Me : 12 June 2020

Lyrics of Song Next 2 me:


It's been 2 months now without you
And the phone's getting old
For me to know how you are

It's been so long since I've seen you
Looking at you through a screen
It all just feels too far...
I wish I could see you now
Have you around cause
Just walks it doesn't fly

Baby I, I've been going round and round.
In circles now In circles now
Without you I'M losing my mind
Without you I'M losing my mind
Losing my mind

All I want is You next 2 me
Doing nothing
No place 2 be

All I want is You next 2 me
All i know is That's All I need
All I want is You next 2 me
All I want is You next 2 me

I've been missing all the small things
That you all day It's kinda cliche
But it's true
mm yeah
Or Listening to your favorite music
And i forget all the words
but I hum along with you

I've been going round and round.
In circles now In circles now
Without you I'M losing my mind
Losing my mind

All I want is You next 2 me
Doing nothing
No place 2 be
All I want is You next 2 me
All i know is That's All I need
All I want is You next 2 me
All I want is You next 2 me

You next 2 me
I'm incomplete
Without you next 2 me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aka - Shiro Viral Japanese Audio

Butta Bomma song shooting location

Hindi Lyrics of Song Butta Bomma - Ala Vaikuntapuramloo

Stop That - Gambler (1995) - Lyrics in English

WHY INDIA WANTS CHINESE SMARTPHONE MAKERS TO EXIT Rs.12000 SMARTPHONE MARKET?

Fire at US airbase in Japan

Khayal Rakhya Kar Lyrics – PREETINDER