ARE WE STILL HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS? Have we surpassed it or moving in reverse direction !

ARE WE STILL HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS? Have we surpassed it or moving in reverse direction !

Today, we the HUMANS should certainly accept that we ill treated the mother Earth, Mother Nature in the name of modernization and development.

We should accept that we have the crossed the limits of all the cruelness and we can go to any extent to fulfill what we want, whether it is against the law of nature or mankind.

What we did not do, we did each possible and impossible thing to bring the comfort to ourselves i.e. humans. And there is no instrument to measure greed and anger.

We abused it, killed it, destroyed it, strangled it, filled it with garbage and infected the life of other creatures living on earth.

We did not leave any space on earth whether it is land, sea, or air space for other creatures to live their own life in their own space.

Remember if we humans need a private space to live, then nature too have right to have their own space. Note, it is present before humans were born.

To raise a question, what did we return to nature? Nothing. We merely polluted it aggressively. And I really do not need to tell what nature has given to us.

We planted our cruel intentions behind the name of “INVENTIONS”. We created Dynamite, Nuclear weapons, Bio – weapon, and many more devastating things. The list is endless. It is quite possible that while writing this post, somewhere in the corner of the world someone might be thinking more than this. Instead of such thoughts, if we would have planted saplings, we would have been much happier today.

Nature is an environment to keep all the living creatures happy in their place. If anyone tries to do anything against the nature, then nature retaliates back sooner or later and reinvents itself. Hence, living organism other than humans never goes beyond the limits of nature because they know the consequences very well.

Today when I stand in my balcony, I can feel the air the way I never felt, so pure. I can listen to the sweet songs of birds which were suppressed under noise pollution; I can listen to the sounds created by trees when breeze passes through the leaves.

Today I really feel happy from inside rather than just smiling sarcastically for selfies.

Today I feel like “HUMAN: Highly Understanding Mankind According Nature”

For so many years, nature has been our life support system, today it is our turn to become life support of nature, come let us join hands to plant saplings and help in saving other living organisms of nature and love nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aka - Shiro Viral Japanese Audio

Butta Bomma song shooting location

Hindi Lyrics of Song Butta Bomma - Ala Vaikuntapuramloo

Stop That - Gambler (1995) - Lyrics in English

WHY INDIA WANTS CHINESE SMARTPHONE MAKERS TO EXIT Rs.12000 SMARTPHONE MARKET?

Fire at US airbase in Japan

Khayal Rakhya Kar Lyrics – PREETINDER